Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Japanese Dungeons and Dragons

Here is a link to the Japanese D&D homepage. One thing that piqued my interest were images of the characters used in their 4E D&D game that would later be published as replays. I'd post their stats but at the moment I can't get a good translation:

Gray, Tiefling Rogue (Player: Kotomi Hashido, illustrator)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ralph Ward, Human Warlord (Player: Ukyo Kodachi, writer)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Zanadin, Dragonborn Ranger (Player: Naka Amada, writer)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aura, Eladrin Breast-pact Warlock.. Oops! I mean Fey-pact Warlock (Player: Asako, editor)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dolin, Dwarf Fighter (Player: Katsura, translator or husband of the translator.. My Google translator is very unclear on this)
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is what I wanted to see when I saw the 3.5 PH from Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment