Thursday, January 7, 2010

Final Fantasy SAGA edition

I found a great website: Final Fantasy SAGA edition. I was looking for a site like this for some time and I finally found it!

For the large part, I'll use the game as is. I'm planning on implement the following changes:

Mana points. I want the game to better reflect the Final Fantasy games. I want mages to use a spellcasting point-based system. I'm still debating on how to run the points and what to assign each spell.

More spells. Fira, Firaga, Fira Strike (was Fira II) and Fira Storm (was Firaga II), Blaze spikes, and so on.

No instant-death spells. While that IS more like FF games, I just don't want my major NPCs to be killed by a single spell.

I have not looked over the skills closely so I don't know if I'm going to revise anything.

Anything else is setting-specific: Races, cultures, etc.

I hope I get to GM this!

No comments:

Post a Comment